One basic rule before plunging into the world of business is to do research. While shortlisting and exploring the different free zones in the UAE based on your needs, it’s almost impossible to miss Fujairah Creative City Free Zone.
Fujairah Creative City is one of the most established free zones in the UAE today. It was intentionally designed for the creative industry and its many facets as a way to promote innovation and collaboration. The Free Zone remains a popular destination for young and seasoned entrepreneurs. Why? Because setting up a company in Fujairah Creative City allows you to meet and work with like-minded, creative individuals.
So, if you’re looking for a suitable free zone to pursue your creative passion, Fujairah Creative City is definitely on top of our list. Here’s a quick guide on how to set up your business in the Free Zone:
- Define your business and choose your business activity. Knowing exactly what you want on the verge of formulating a unique proposition for your business will save you a considerable amount of time. A business plan is what you need to identify your business activity. A heads-up though—the Free Zone regularly updates the published and approved business activities. To make your life easier, seek the help of CREATIVE ZONE’s company formation specialists. They are constantly up to date with the latest free zone developments and regulatory changes. Working with a business setup expert will not only give you direct advice but ensures your company setup is on the right track. For the complete list of business activities in Fujairah Creative City, get in touch with one of our Business Setup Advisors.
- Determine the number of visas you need. Are you a single shareholder or working with a business partner? Will you be employing staff to work in the company? Your answers to these questions are relative to your need to apply for visas. The visas you require also contribute to the overall cost of your business setup. But don’t worry, there are packages designed for these specific needs. With CREATIVE ZONE as your preferred business setup company, you can even have access to unlimited visas which you can’t find anywhere else!
- Get in touch with your business setup expert. There is no problem with doing all the paperwork all by yourself. But, bear in mind that going through each of the processes takes up time, especially if you’re new to business setup. It can wear you out from just merely running here and there. So, to save you the trouble, it’s best to let go of the paperwork and work with a business setup advisor. Once you sign up with CREATIVE ZONE, you will only need to show up once or twice, and the rest can happen over the email or phone. Our business setup advisors are the best source of information and professional advice. Not only are they efficient in the process but also knowledgeable in the field.
- Complete the paperwork. CREATIVE ZONE tailors a checklist for each of its clients along with realistic timelines that set your expectations. These are the documents required from your side, which you need to submit to complete the various government formalities and document legalities. Your business activity may also require external approvals, and this is where your company formation expert comes in to fully assist you. Once all your documents are ready, your business setup advisor takes over from there. You can now allocate your time on the more important matters of running your business.
One of the advantages of setting up a business in Fujairah Creative City is that company documentations are issued within days. It’s relatively quick, simple, and straightforward. To give you an idea, here’s a sample timeline of business setup in Fujairah Creative City:
- Submit application forms along with the signed Articles of Incorporation and Lease Agreement (if applicable) to CREATIVE ZONE and make payment. Pre-approval commences at this stage.
- Your dedicated phone number is activated, and the details are provided to you by the business centre along with details of your address.
- Trade License released by the Free Zone and scanned copy of the original will be sent to you via email. You may start operating your company from this point.
- Original Trade License, Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Incorporation, Share Certificate, Lease Agreement (if applicable) and Company Stamp are available for collection at CREATIVE ZONE.
- Organise a meeting with banker armed with your original company documents, passport, and company stamp. We can also help you in opening your company bank account by introducing you to our UAE bank partners.
- Your Pre-approval is granted, and we can now submit the application for your Company Immigration Card.
The rest of the process can happen within a 30-day period from Day 1 to the day your residence visa stamp is released. By working with a company formation specialist, you essentially eliminate the risk of trial and error. You can be assured of a well-executed business setup process that sticks to a promised timeline.
It’s easy to come across with PROs that promise to help you with your company setup. But it’s rare to find a trusted firm like CREATIVE ZONE with competent team members who make business setup easy for every type of entrepreneur. With more than 36,000 clients grown since its inception, CREATIVE ZONE comes from a deep-rooted background of excellent customer service.
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR CURRENT PROMOTION.