The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company Directors by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, following up of Director allocated tasks, minute taking and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging events & conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Take responsibility for diary management by organising and maintaining diaries for the Directors of the company as agreed.
- Manage meeting logistics, arranging rooms & refreshments etc.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Producing and collating high quality documents and presentations.
- Liaise with the wider business to gain and compile information including finance and HR
- Ensure that all action points are delivered by all Directors as per the agreed timelines and report this to the Managing Directors.
- Assist the Operations Board and leadership team with other administrative tasks and ad hoc projects.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
- Stress Management/Composure
Excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a collaborative approach and ability to build relationships at Senior Exec level
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Able to operate with integrity and discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
* You will be required to sign an NDA and sign legal documents to bind you relative to not disclosing company or personal information to any external or internal staff including Directors.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Sunday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of administrative experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send your resume listing proven experience and qualifications to [email protected]
Why work with CREATIVE ZONE
CREATIVE ZONE is the largest business setup firm in Dubai. Our team of company registration experts have over a decade of experience in the setup industry in the UAE. As we continue to grow, we are continually looking for exceptional and talented individuals to join our team.