Dubai Mainland Coworking License
The Dubai Mainland Coworking License issued by the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) is the most affordable Dubai Mainland setup in the UAE today. Setting up your business with a Dubai Mainland License enables you to tap the broader marketplace of the UAE.
It is uniquely designed to provide you with the benefit of a Dubai Mainland setup and a Coworking Facilities in Dubai, allowing you the flexibility to conduct business throughout the UAE and the accessibility to a vibrant coworking community in Dubai. Through Creative Zone, you can now launch your business starting from AED 23,000.
- Access to UNLIMITED employment visas
- Package includes Dubai Mainland license, Corporate Sponsorship and Office Space
- 100% ownership – depending on business activity
- Flexibility to conduct business throughout the UAE
- Dedicated Account Management Team
- Wide array of business activities from all industries
- Interest free monthly installment plan of AED 3,250 through selected banks (RAKBANK, Dubai Islamic Bank, Mashreq, and Emirates NBD)
Department of Economic Development – Abu Dhabi (AD DED)
The Department of Economic Development in Abu Dhabi (AD DED) has the vision to achieve a sustainable, balanced, and diversified knowledge-based economy as part of the Emirate’s economic agenda. Its mission is to be a stakeholders-focused organisation that is capable of enabling sustainable economic development in Abu Dhabi, encouraging competitiveness and ensuring the welfare of Abu Dhabi’s community.
Creative Zone makes business setup in Abu Dhabi straightforward and easy by simplifying the incorporation processes. By setting up your DED company in Abu Dhabi, you can take advantage of being located in the UAE capital with ultimate access to major seaports and international airports.
- Flexibility to do business in any part of the UAE with local and government authorities
- No limit on number of visas (depending on the size of the office space)
- Office premises anywhere in Abu Dhabi (excluding Free Zones)
- More options on business activities
- Fewer nationality restrictions in ownership and visas compared to other jurisdictions
- FUJAIRAH CREATIVE CITY FREE ZONEOpen in a new tab
- Sharjah Media City Free Zone (Shams)Open in a new tab
- Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ)Open in a new tab
- RAK International Corporate Centre (RAKICC)Open in a new tab
- DUBAI SOUTH FREE ZONEOpen in a new tab
- Ajman Free Zone (AFZ)Open in a new tab
- Ajman Media City Free Zone (AMCFZ)Open in a new tab
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD)Open in a new tab
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Free Zone (DMCC)Open in a new tab
- Dubai World Trade Center (DWTC)Open in a new tab
- Dubai Design District (D3)Open in a new tab
- Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQ FTZ)Open in a new tab
- Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone (SPCFZ)Open in a new tab
- Meydan Free Zone (MFZ)Open in a new tab
FUJAIRAH CREATIVE CITY FREE ZONE
Fujairah Creative City Free Zone was established in 2005 under the chairmanship of His Highness Sheikh Rashid Bin Hamad Al Sharqi. Creative City widely caters to the creative fields such as media, events, consulting, education, communication and marketing, music and entertainment, design, and technology. It boasts a long-standing reputation as one of the most established free zones in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Fujairah Creative City Free Zone’s diverse ecosystem of different nationalities and background make it an ideal starting point for budding entrepreneurs who are yet to find their niche in the entrepreneurial landscape of the UAE. Setting up your business in the Free Zone through Creative Zone ensures that your startup receives the necessary support and added value.
- Free Zone Company setup options starting from AED 15,625 per year (inclusive of VAT)
- Physical presence in the UAE not required to incorporate your new company
- No paid-up share capital or annual audit
- 100% repatriation of Capital and Profits
- All company documentation issued within days
- Allocation of 6 UAE residency visas
British Virgin Islands (BVI)
The (BVI) is the world’s leading and most popular offshore centre registering more companies per year than any other offshore jurisdiction – since 2004 some 750,000 companies have been registered in the BVI. Furthermore, the jurisdiction appears on the OECD “white list” reflecting its stable political environment and high level of regulatory and compliance standards. A wide range of business activities are permitted under the BVI offshore company; from a simple holding company to all types of consultancy and trading activities.
By choosing Creative Zone as your registered agent, we will provide you with the use of a prestigious address in Dubai’s premier business district, located in the shadow of Burj Khalifa for your correspondence, business cards, and where you will be able to make use of the impressive meeting rooms and work facilities.
- Low Startup Cost
- Prestigious Dubai address
- Speedy Incorporation Process
- 100% Tax Free
- Globally Respected Jurisdiction
- Flexible Share Structure
- Succession Planning
- Favorable Legal Framework
Saudi Arabia Mainland
Saudi Arabia has emerged as a vibrant destination to do business. The country’s enormous natural resources combined with recent policies aimed at opening up the economy to foreign investment makes it the ideal place for investors looking to do business in the Middle East. KSA possesses approximately 20% of the world’s proven petroleum reserves. The kingdom is one of the largest exporters of petroleum globally and plays a leading role in determining the OPEC’s policies. The Saudi economy has experienced an annual average growth rate of 4% over the past seven years, supported by a pro-business environment that quickly moves the investors to the heart of the Arabic market.
- 100% foreign ownership of property and companies in certain industries
- Lower minimum capital requirements
- No restriction on repatriation of capital
- The ability for foreign investors to sponsor foreign employees
- Tax incentives if the company is registered in certain “economic cities”.