What is Dubai Free Zone?
Dubai is now one of the largest business hubs in the world that is ideal for foreign entrepreneurs to set up their businesses. With attractive business opportunities and growing interest of foreign investors to operate in Dubai, the Dubai Government has established several ‘Dubai Free Zones’, a special economic zone where foreign investors can establish an entity with no foreign ownership restrictions and tax liability. Also, these entities are governed by an independent Free Zone Authority (FZA) that issues operating licenses and regulates the activities of foreign-owned companies within the Free Zone. Each Dubai Free Zone caters to various commercial categories and offers licenses to companies that operate only within those categories. So, if you’re looking to start a new company in Dubai while enjoying 100% business ownership and tax exemptions, then you must set it up in a Dubai Free Zone.
Key Benefits of a Dubai Free Zone:
When it comes to operating businesses, Dubai Free zone has everything to offer. Apart from strategic marketing and financial benefits, a foreign investor can enjoy exclusive access to world-class business services, amenities, connectivity, and modern infrastructure while operating in the Dubai Free Zone.
20 Reasons Why You Should Set Up A Business in a Dubai Free Zone
- Offers flexible solutions to set up a branch, a subsidiary or a new company
- 100% foreign business ownership (There is no need for a local sponsor/partner/promoter)
- Offers a tax-exempted environment where you get 100% tax exemption on corporate and personal income tax
- Enables company shareholders, directors, and employees to obtain residency business visas in the UAE
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits by foreign investors (A business owner gets to keep all the profits accrued and reinvest in his business)
- No currency restrictions
- Relaxation in Bank account rules (You can open a bank account in your name in Dubai)
- Confidentiality of business
- Allows you to indulge in a wide variety of licensable business activities
- Availability of inexpensive energy resource in abundance
- Offers the latest and most efficient communication systems
- Offers efficient logistics
- Offers flexible office solutions to start-ups and SMEs. These include special plug-and-play Flexi-desks, serviced offices, and multi-storey offices on lease or sale
- Provision of excellent support services
- Online member portal to access a wide range of services from any device, anytime, anywhere
- Enjoy living and working in a vibrant community
- Eligibility for additional perks, including 25 years of lease option and having assembly, production, and warehouse facilities
- Boundless networking opportunities with other member companies representing different countries and business sectors
- Reasonable renewal fees
- Freedom to wrap up business at any time at your own will and discretion
If you are planning to start a business in one of the many Dubai Free Zones, then you should seek professional help from business-startup consultants like Creative Zone, the largest business setup and support company in Dubai. Our expert advisors will help you identify the best business operational area and assist you in setting up your business in a Dubai Free Zone. We take care of all your business setup needs and ensure that it is most cost effective. Call 800 LICENSE (5423673) to schedule a free consultation with one of our Business Setup Advisors today!