With the UAE’s impressive growth in recent years, promising economic growth projections, and ambitious projects underway, there has been no better time than now to set up a business in the UAE. Moreover, the company formation process is relatively simpler and quicker, with strong incentives in the UAE’s free zones. That is why an increasing number of entrepreneurs are getting attracted to start their businesses in the country.
Options for Business Set Up in the UAE
There are three options for you to set up your business in the UAE:
- UAE Mainland
- UAE Free Zone
- UAE Offshore
- UAE Mainland:
- If you wish to set up your business in the Mainland area, then you need to first gain a thorough knowledge of the UAE Mainland market. You need to complete a lot of paperwork, fulfill obligations, and require licenses to operate in the UAE Mainland.
- The companies in the UAE Mainland are directed by the Department of Economic Development in every emirate.
- Regions in the UAE where you can set up a Mainland company are Dubai Mainland, Abu Dhabi Mainland, Sharjah Mainland, and Ajman Mainland.
- UAE Free Zone:
- Out of the 3 options to set up a business in the UAE, the UAE Free zones are particularly popular with foreign entrepreneurs and expatriate businessmen due to several incentive offerings, such as 100% company ownership, 0% corporation and personal tax, 100% repatriation of capital and profits, 100% import and export tax exemption, and no currency restrictions.
- The UAE Free Zones offer world-class amenities, benefits, and perks, such as Flexi-office setups, Flexi-desk, access to freehold property, investors’ privacy, and limited reporting obligations.
- The process of the company set up in a free zone can be initiated without even visiting the UAE.
- Some of the most advanced and progressive free zones in the UAE are Dubai Free Zones, Abu Dhabi Free Zones, Sharjah Free Zones, Ajman Free Zones, and Ras Al-Khaimah Free Zone.
- UAE Offshore:
- UAE Offshore companies do not get operating licenses. They are given only a certificate of incorporation. Hence, the offshore company formation in any jurisdiction is an easy process.
- However, you need to know all the rules and procedures to register an offshore company in the UAE.
- Another benefit is that you can have 100% ownership, keep 100% of your profits, and maintain complete business secrecy.
- The best jurisdictions in the UAE to set up your offshore company are Dubai Offshore, Ajman Offshore, Jebel Ali (JAFZA) Offshore, and Ras Al-Khaimah (RAK) Offshore.
With Creative Zone, you can save time, money, and effort in setting up your new business in the UAE. Creative Zone is the largest consulting company for business setup and support services in Dubai. We have strong links with government authorities that enable us to get your business set up in the UAE quickly and without any hassle. Call 800 LICENSE (5423673) now or fill out the online form to fix a free consultation with one of our Advisors today!