Promotions Terms & Conditions:
May 2019 – Fujairah Promotion | One Free Visa
- Promotion is valid from May 14 – 30, 2019 only.
- All applications must be processed on the Fujairah on-base system on or before May 30, 2019, to be eligible for the ONE FREE VISA.
- All visa requirements for the ONE FREE VISA must be submitted to Creative City on or before June 30, 2019.
April 2019 – Dubai Mainland License Package – AED 36,750
- Monthly installments available through selected banks. Does not include bank service charges.
- Does not include change of status fee.
- Maximum government disbursement of AED 10,500 only.
- The referral payment is based on a sliding scale between AED 1,000 to AED 3,500 for successful company setups with CREATIVE ZONE.
- The payment amount is determined by the type of company license registered.
- Minimum referral reward is guaranteed AED 1,000.
- Referral fees are not applicable when setting up a second company with CREATIVE ZONE – whereby one or more Directors are listed on both the first and second company licenses. In this instance, a special rate will be negotiated and treated on a case by case basis.
- Rates listed for referral rewards are active from 1st February 2018. They will not be applied retrospectively to any previous referrals or companies registered with CREATIVE ZONE prior to 1st February 2018.
- A ‘Referrer’ is an individual making an introduction of a prospective Client to CREATIVE ZONE.
- A ‘Referee’ is the individual/body being introduced with such intention that they should become a Client.
- A ‘Referral’ is the introduction of such an individual/body to CREATIVE ZONE and must contain the referee party’s details such as full name(s), email address(es) and contact number(s) as well as the full bank details of the referrer.
- Only Referrals resulting from an introduction made directly to a company setup advisor or an email to email@example.com or via our webpage https://referral.creativezone.ae; will be entertained and considered as Referrals. Any Referrals made in retrospect will not be deemed payable should the correct and approved channels not have been used as a method of Referral.
- Referee details must be received by CREATIVE ZONE by the Referrer in advance of the Referee contacting CREATIVE ZONE.
- The reward for a successful Mainland (Dubai or Abu Dhabi) referral is as follows:
- Dubai Mainland Coworking License – Silver Package – AED 1,000
- Dubai Mainland Coworking License – Gold/Platinum Package – AED 1,500
- Package with Sponsor or PRO – AED 1,500
- Package with Sponsor and PRO – AED 3,500
- Free Zone referral fees are as follows:
- Fujairah Creative City Company Only – AED 1,000
- Fujairah Creative City Company Plus – AED 1,500
- Fujairah Creative City Freelancer – AED 2,000
- Fujairah Creative City Baby Business – AED 2,500
- Other Jurisdictions – AED 1,000
- This reward shall only be deemed payable 10 working days after such time that the Referee has completed and successfully submitted their license application and all payments in relation to that license application have been received by CREATIVE ZONE.
- CREATIVE ZONE reserves the right to delay or demand further evidence at its sole discretion.
Terms & Conditions:
These CREATIVE ZONE terms & conditions contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website. These terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this website and by using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained in this website. You must not use this website, if you have any objection to any of these terms & conditions.
These are the terms that apply when you are using our website.
https://www.creativezone.ae is a site operated by CREATIVE ZONE FZ LLC (trading as CREATIVE ZONE) (referred to on this page as “us” or “we”). We are a Free Zone Limited Liability Company incorporated in the United Arab Emirates with licence number 487/2010. Our registered address is Fujairah – Creative Tower, PO Box 4422, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates. If you wish to contact us, please do so by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this website, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
Please note there may be other terms that apply to you. If you engage with us in the provision of products, our business terms and conditions and software licence may also be applicable to you.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand those terms that apply at that time.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. All material produced on our website is protected by global copyright laws and treaties. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of our services to you. Please refer to our terms of engagement for further details.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any breach of this term in our discretion to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
These terms, their subject matter and formation are governed by the laws of Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the DIFC or any other jurisdiction). You and we agree that any dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Licence including (but not limited to) any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation, performance, discharge and applicable remedies, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the DIFC, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding against you for breach of these terms in your jurisdiction of residence or any other relevant jurisdiction. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
All payments (except otherwise indicated) are payable to our Emirates NBD account. Please contact us for the complete details.
- Payments are to be made in advance for all services, except where post dated cheques or another form of guarantee to the entirety of the services is received and approved.
- The Fee structure and costs are as indicated and agreed at time of signing these terms and conditions or as is prevalent at the time of subscribing for a product or service after the signing of these terms and conditions
- The customer is required to provide payment via cash, bank transfer, credit card, post-dated cheques upon application, amounting to the agreed Support Services terms for the longevity of the trade license or as otherwise agreed.
- All bank transfer fees are to be borne by the payer.
- We accept online payments in Emirati Dirham (AED) through Visa and Master Card.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and CREATIVE ZONE policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Applications are submitted for processing and indicated timelines commence upon realisation of payment.
- Any ancillary services will be quoted and charged in advance and accepted through written consent or otherwise agreed.
- For customers who have subscribed to CREATIVE ZONE’s Premier Package or as otherwise agreed, CREATIVE ZONE will make a one off payment of up to USD $12 for domain name registration with godaddy.com, annual domain name renewal charges will be borne by the customer. The customer will select and pay for their own hosting package with godaddy.com. CREATIVE ZONE will upload a splash page to the domain free of charge, as well as setup up to 3 email accounts. Any changes to the splash page are charged at 100 AED per change. CREATIVE ZONE provide no IT Support related to any of the services supplied by godaddy.com, the customer will be required to contact godaddy.com directly for any assistance. The domain name/splash page/email accounts selected by the customer must relate to the company registered through CREATIVE ZONE. The Customer has a period of 2 months after the signing of these terms and conditions to request this service, after which date CREATIVE ZONE will no longer be obliged to offer this service.
- For customers who have subscribed to CREATIVE ZONE’s Premier Package or as otherwise agreed, CREATIVE ZONE will bear a one off cost of printing 250 business cards, via CREATIVE ZONE chosen 3rd party service provider, one name, single sided, standard print, full colour. The cost for any requirements by the customer outside these parameters will be borne by the customer. Business cards must be related to the company registered via CREATIVE ZONE, and carry the details subscribed for via CREATIVE ZONE. Should you not take up this option within 2 months of signing these terms and conditions, the offer will be withdrawn. Any discrepancies in quality, colour, design, delivery time or any other specification or claim are to be dealt with directly with the 3rd party supplier and CREATIVE ZONE is not accountable or liable for any whatsoever claim. Furthermore please note that the splash page is a single landing page and is not a full website, the customer will choose 1 design from a choice of 3 templates, CREATIVE ZONE will not custom design a splash page for the customer.
- Business Centre Services, Phone Numbers, Fax Number, Meeting Room, Internet Café, Address and Courier Mail Management Services will be provided by and governed by the selected operator. Please note charges apply for transferring calls, furthermore the fax number is a communal fax number not a dedicated one. With regard to meeting rooms, bookings need to be made a minimum of 3 working days in advance and a booking is limited to units of 2 hours. Internet Café usage is on a first come first serve basis, CREATIVE ZONE will make payment to the selected Business Centre and for the selected service on behalf of the Client, however the client will be required to sign the terms and conditions of the selected operator and will be bound and governed by those terms and conditions. CREATIVE ZONE is not liable or responsible for any part of the agreement entered into between the Client and the selected Business Centre or the services in which they offer. Any sundry services i.e. call transfer charges, photocopying, printing, additional meeting room hours and internet café days will be billed directly by the business centre to the client and must be settled immediately to avoid all business centre services being suspended.
- Should you wish to use the ‘honesty bar’ at the business centre you will need to lodge a credit card with them as security, and settle your bill daily. Please note only hot beverages are complimentary i.e. tea and coffee everything else is chargeable.
- With regard to meeting rooms hours and days at the internet café, no partial bookings are accepted, i.e. a half hour meeting room booking will be viewed as 1 hour, and similarly if you use the internet café for 2 hours it will be viewed as 1 day. Furthermore if for example 2 of you are using the internet café on the same day and occupying 2 desks, that will count as 2 days usage. Furthermore desk space cannot be shared, you can only have 1 person occupying 1 desk. If you would like additional meeting room hours and/or internet café days you may approach the Business Centre and pay them the applicable rates directly. Also please note that desk usage at the internet café is on a first come first serve basis, and meeting rooms need to be booked in advance and are subject to availability. Unused meeting room hours or internet café days cannot be rolled over to the following month.
- Any regular mail received will be kept for 60 calendar days and will be discarded thereafter if not collected. Any parcels received will carry a handling fee of 100 AED per item in addition to any applicable customs fees; parcels will be discarded after 21 calendar days if not collected.
- The PO Box details that appear on your Free Zone trade license can NOT be used to receive any mail or packages for yourself or your company; any mail or packages sent to these PO Boxes will be destroyed.
- Should payment for the renewal of the CREATIVE ZONE package (Support Services and Company Registration) not be made by the expiry date of the company Trade License, all services will be discontinued including any telephone number you have subscribed for. Any reconnection of the telephone number once it has been disconnected which will become subject to a charge of 350 AED. Furthermore you will be charged a penalty of 100 AED per day after the date of expiry until you either renew the CREATIVE ZONE package or complete the closing/cancellation procedure, you will also be liable to pay any applicable government fees i.e. closing/cancelling fees and late fees for closing/cancelling after the expiry date of the license, or late fees for renewing your license after the expiry date of the license as well as any license amendment fees if the Licensing Authority has re-allocated your office space due to renewal of the license after the expiry date.
- Some services will be provided by and governed by a 3rd party operator. CREATIVE ZONE will make payment to the selected 3rd party operator for the selected service on behalf of the Client, however the client will be required to sign the terms and conditions of the selected 3rd party operator and will be bound and governed by those terms and conditions. CREATIVE ZONE carry no liability for any part of the agreement entered into between the Client and the selected 3rd party operator.
- Any payments received by CREATIVE ZONE towards any product or service are non-refundable unless agreed otherwise. This condition is valid even if the payment received isn’t for the full amount of the service or product subscribed for and/or the customer has yet to provide CREATIVE ZONE with all the correct documentary requirements for said product or service and/or their application is rejected by the licensing/government authority for any reason
- In the event that the post dated cheques or security deposit for any products or services subscribed to are not cleared within 30 days of their due date, legal action will be sought to recover the funds upto and including the cancellation of the company trade license and any company visas and imposing any necessary bans through the free zone and/or other licensing authority and/or UAE immigration against the customer. Furthermore CREATIVE ZONE reserves the right to take over and subsequently close the customer’s company incorporated via CREATIVE ZONE should it deem it necessary and cancel any visas associated with said company without notice in the sole case of any outstanding payment being delinquent for over 30 days, where the customer will remain liable for the outstanding charges to CREATIVE ZONE and all applicable fees associated with the cancellation of said trade license and visas (pricing available on www.creativezone.ae)
- Late payments will be subject to a penalty of 10% per month or part thereof.
- Cheques returned result in a charge of AED 250.
- In an event of an unauthorized credit card for monthly Support Services payment, there will be a charge of AED 250
- Any yearly renewable product or service will auto renew for a further 12 month period unless written notice is received 2 months before the renewal date.
- You will be required to settle upfront in full any pending instalments at the time of cancellation of your license.
- In the event of cancellation of the trade license, you will be required to pay the prevailing CREATIVE ZONE/government charges for closing down the company or cancelling the visas.
- Ownership of any property left in CREATIVE ZONE facilities being transferred to CREATIVE ZONE, for disposal, sale, or any other action deemed necessary to recover any outstanding balance from the customer. CREATIVE ZONE will have no obligation whatsoever to disclose information concerning action taken if any, and may still take necessary legal measures to obtain payment for services provided from the customer.
- With regard to the company setup via CREATIVE ZONE, the client is obliged to maintain CREATIVE ZONE as their agent for the lifetime the company remains in existence, and are not permitted to transact their company license renewal or any other process pertaining to their company individually or via another agent or via the Free Zone at any time unless otherwise agreed by CREATIVE ZONE.
- CREATIVE ZONE reserves the right to take legal action both in the UAE and globally to recover all and any funds it is owed, and to assign the collection of any such debts to a 3rd party collection agent in any jurisdiction domestically or globally.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.