Shams, a Free Zone located in the Emirate of Sharjah, has recently opened its doors and is issuing licenses offering a wide range of business activities and benefits. It aims to be the hub for media, technology and creative industries in the region. Freelancers, entrepreneurs and companies can now secure their Free Zone license with Shams in record time.
UAE has the most number of Free Zones in the Middle East which are available to investors worldwide. The first Free Zone was formed in Jebel Ali, Dubai and grew tremendously increasing investors quickly. Satisfied investors receive huge returns from Free Zones in the UAE and that is why more and more foreign investors are attracted to setting up businesses in the UAE free zones.
Shams is encouraging investors to start their technology, media and creative companies and be part of the media community at Sharjah Media City. The city is operating with financial and administrative independence just like the other Free Zones and registered companies in the country and exempted from taxes and local fees. SMEs, entrepreneurs, investors and companies can now fully enjoy the financial and administrative independence.
Shams will enable SMEs and individuals to pioneer and grow in the media and creative sectors as it aims to be one of the top media and creative hubs, locally and globally. All employees at Shams will enjoy income tax exemptions and companies will have no corporate taxation for 50 years and renewable for an additional 50 years.
Benefits of Sharjah Free Zone at Shams
- Company setup options starting from 13,000 AED
- Allocation of up to 6 visas on a shared desk facility
- No deposits required
- Investor visas available with no age restrictions
- Ability to appoint Corporate Directors and Corporate Managers for your company
- Companies will be limited in liability
- Physical presence in the UAE not required to incorporate your new company
- Wide range of business activities available
- Ability to combine trading and consultancy activities all on one license
- Simple and quick registration process
- All Company documents issued within days
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% Foreign Ownership permitted
- 0% corporate or personal tax
- No customs duty
- Located 15 minutes from Dubai Airport and 5 minutes from Sharjah Airport
Shams Free Zone Activities
There are a vast number of business activities available at Shams. Get your Commercial and General trading licenses for import and export activities, consultancy, holding company activities, construction, education, events, freight, retail, transportation, photography and more. You can contact our business setup advisors to know the complete list of activities accepted in this free zone.
How to Setup a Free Zone Company in Sharjah
CREATIVE ZONE has been helping SMEs and individuals in establishing Free Zone companies in the UAE. We have a team of Business Setup Advisors specializing in Sharjah Free Zone business setup who can guide and help you to access the creative media hub and get all the benefits of having a free zone company.
Talk to one of our business setup advisors today to learn more about the activities, company formation, requirements, business setup costs, general trade licenses, creative units and office spaces available for you. CREATIVE ZONE’s service for you doesn’t end with the consultantions & issuance of your trade license – it starts there!