RAKEZ is one of the leading investment hubs in the UAE that offers customizable solutions to free zone and non-free zone businesses. RAK Economic Zone was established to oversee and consolidate the specialized parks and clients of both Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA). Our dominant authority established to oversee, regulate and consolidate the services, facilities, and zones of Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA).
Experience a rich local culture, scenic view of majestic mountains, relaxed seaside ambiance, and year-round sunny weather for a cost that’s way below the average major cities. You will also get access to high-quality yet affordable housing, shopping malls, premier educational institutions, and advanced medical facilities. The RAK Economic Zone emirate prides on its proven record of safety and stability as backed by renowned credit rating agencies. The combination of Ras Al Khaimah’s business-friendly environment and cost competitiveness has helped thousands of investors gain a higher return on investment.
With logistical hubs such as seaports, international airport, and multi-lane superhighways, companies easily access the trade flows between the east and the west.
Main advantages of Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ):
- A person can register Free zone and non-free zone company
- 100% foreign ownership, free from taxes, no restrictions on foreign exchange transactions and other free zone facilities
- Very fast and convenient business set-up processes
- Variety of approved activities and different types of facilities
- Availability of on-site staff and labor accommodation
- Fast procedure to issue UAE residencies and visas.
- Excellent airport and seaport availability
- Get flexible and transparent laws and regulations for businesses in RAK Economic Zone
- Interconnectivity to logistical hubs and highways
- It can be accessed through the international spread of regional offices
- Economic zone will be accessible to markets across the Middle East, Europe, North Africa, and Asia regions.
- It is one of the world’s most cost-effective economic zones. Land and cost of living in Ras Al Khaimah is also very inexpensive.
Get in touch with us today to find out more about Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone fees or general information on starting a business in UAE!