UAE – Israel Business Roundtable
Creative Zone invites you to join an exclusive business roundtable discussion on the ‘UAE-Israel business landscape’, at Capital Club Dubai on December 9.
Joining us for this exclusive session will be Gilad Carni (CEO & Founder, UAE Israel Innovation Office), James Khoury (Co-Founder & CEO, NEWME), and Henrique Cymerman (Co-Founder & President, Israel-Gulf Cooperation Council)
Having helped one of the first few Israeli owned companies establish themselves in Dubai, this session is truly special for us. The session will hold compelling discussions on the new areas of cooperation, potential and opportunities for new businesses, along with exploring the rising industries that are projected to be the driving force between the two countries. Moderating the session will be Lorenzo Jooris, CEO, Creative Zone.
After last week’s successful webinar on UAE-Israel business possibilities which saw over 1500 virtual attendees from UAE and Israel, we welcome you to join this exclusive in-person session.
COVID-19 Guidelines (Please read)
- The maximum capacity of the venue is 40 people only. Registrations are on a first come and first served basis, after which a waitlist system will apply. If you are waitlisted, please expect an email from our team confirming the status of your registration three days prior to the event.
- Social distancing protocol will be followed at the venue.
- Attendees are requested to bring a mask.
Topics of Discussion
- 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- New UAE-Israel economic & diplomatic relations
- New areas of cooperation, potential & opportunities for new businesses
- Sectors with the biggest potential for growth such as tech & science
- Export and investment opportunities between the two countries