UAE Corporate Tax Webinar: Introduction to UAE CT law and impact on businesses
We are pleased to invite you to our upcoming Corporate Tax Webinar, which will be held on 28 March 2023 at 11:00 AM (UAE time).
The UAE CT law, released on 9 December 2022, will have a major impact on businesses going forward. With the advent of this new law, it becomes increasingly important to understand the various provisions put in place and the impact it will have on the operations of the business. Since the introduced law is dynamic and still evolving, businesses will have to stay up-to-date with the latest regulations and compliance requirements to ensure they are meeting their tax obligations.
During the webinar, our expert speakers will provide a comprehensive overview of the corporate tax landscape in the UAE – having a focus on free zone persons and SMEs.
The topics that will be covered in the webinar include:
- An overview of the UAE tax law – covering Taxable Persons, Tax Rates, Exempt Persons, Deemed Residency provisions and Permanent Establishment
- Details of the exemption available to Free Zone Persons, including a comparison of what was released in the Public Consultation Document
- Key areas of the UAE CT law applicable to SMEs
- Basic overview of the anti-abuse provisions in the law, including general anti-abuse rules as well as specific rules (e.g. Thin Capitalisation, restrictions of inter-group loss transfers etc.)
- Transfer Pricing Considerations including the TP compliances to be adhered to
- Interplay between the CT law and VAT
- Go through client FAQ
This webinar is ideal for business owners, tax professionals, and financial advisors who want to refresh their understanding of the UAE CT law and stay updated about the latest direct tax regulations and compliance requirements in the UAE.