Key Ingredients for Launching a Startup (with Dubai Chamber and Dubai Business Women Council)
Starting a startup isn’t easy, and first-time entrepreneurs may feel like there is so much to do and often get confused about where to start. Passion, conviction and hard work play a big role in shaping a company, but an entrepreneur also needs to make sharp and timely decisions to be successful.
On May 16th, join our mentor Lorenzo Jooris, CEO, Creative Zone as he talks about key ingredients that go into making your startup a success. From knowing the product to creating a solid team and robust execution, the workshop will give you a thorough grasp on a business launch and its scalability.
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Develop simple but impactful strategies to attract prospects and valuable partnerships
- Find your WHY
- Testing, critiquing, and launching the product
- Learn how to price and present your services
- Discover how to build your personal brand and revenue through partnerships and speaking opportunities
- Learn how to efficiently scale your business
Lorenzo is a firm believer in giving back to the community, and within Creative Zone he has spearheaded significant initiatives to help and support promising startups and entrepreneurs. He is also the author of “Recipes for a Better World” and serves as an advisor to the James Michel Foundation.